Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What it do

Have you ever been robbed?

I don't mean someone stole your bike or took your lunch money, I mean someone coming inside your home and meandering about. The same place you make a sandwich and/or lay your head at night.

Sadly enough, I've joined that club. As awful and violated as I feel...I'm lucky.

Why? You ask. Well, these were the worst thieves ever.

I've spent some time contemplating this, but what kind of burglar passes on an Ipod, a TV, three books of checks, car keys and heads straight for the CHANGE BOWL!? Not only did this person/s make off with lump sum of $15.74 but managed to scrounge an extra $2.54 under my couch seat cushions.

If that wasn't enough they made off with the two white plastic bags I got at 7-11 for my lunch, to transport this haul of booty.

Of course, if it was for the criminal/s I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting Patty "the Forensic Expert" of Chicago's finest. She made a valiant effort, but why did it take her an hour to dust for fingerprints on a glass mug? Oh, I know why, its because she was too busy making snide comments about the news. Honestly, I was sad to see her go, but she did say she had to get back to work. CSI your not, but thanks for playing.

Worst....criminals....everrrrrr

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two Iranians among the eight Reporters Without Borders nominees for the blog contest
The German radio station Deutsche Welle has published the list of nominees for its weblog contest, including those chosen by Reporters Without Borders for the "freedom of expression" category.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home