Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Fly Goose, Fly


1988 Volvo 240...........$600 or best offer

A modern classic needs a new owner. Hit me up at djgabefurlman@gmail.com if interested...

Sadly I must part ways with an old trusted friend dubbed the Grey Goose. She served me well for a solid 4 years.

Please be aware that this car has seen better days hence the cheap price tag. That being said she is a perfect city car with 216,000 happy miles (friend I bought it from went to school in St. Louis and lived in Colorado). Passed the emission test couple months back, year old battery and alternator, two year old catalytic converter.

This car is not meant to go visit your friend in Ohio every weekend but more of a car to get you around the city, grocery shopping, to the suburbs, ect...

P.S. This is a manual/stick shift car

************************************************************************************

So I placed an ad on Craigslist and got a couple of responses. No joke, some lady emailed me back saying that she was interested in the Grey Goose and wanted to see pictures, ect...and then asked me what color it was?!

If peeing in your pants is cool than call me Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home