Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sweating like a whore in church

--If you haven't checked out Summer Dance at the park on Wednesday nights....DO IT!!! I had a blast...nothing like 5,000 of your closest friends partying to Jeff Mills soundtrack.

--Jesus H. Peter Paul Christ its hot out...I about melted at lunch today.

--And they said Mark Prior had a million dollar arm that doesn't even touch this guys $5 million arms. Now thats what I call a pricey knuckle shuffle. Come to think of it this guy can give himself the stranger without having to sit on his hand.

--Reading this made me think back to my first pair of sneakers that I had. As young kid I really thought I had a pair of the first Air Jordans little did I realize when I got to school that the real sneaker heads pointed out they were just some cheap Payless knockoffs....thanks mom!

--Check out what the ballers first kicks were...there seems to be a common theme here. Hmmm...everybody wants to be like Mike.

--Short set by yours truly at D'Vine tonight for the Hip Hop Congress

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger TyromeJeff said...

For custom shoes and more visit man air jordans. The best spot for man air jordans and more! man air jordans man air jordans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home